- Promote innovation and technology education, integrate STEAM experiential learning.
- Unleash creativity through live competitions and build a growth mindset that dares to challenge.
- Explore the latest Art technology and always strive for self improvement.
- Primary Schools : Full time Hong Kong primary school P.4 – P.6 students (2022-2023 academic year)
- Secondary Schools : Full time Hong Kong secondary school F.1 – F.6 students (2022-2023 academic year)
Battle Dates : April 8, 2023 (Saturday)
Battle Time : 9AM - 4PM
Tencent WeStart (Hong Kong)
6/F, KOHO, 75 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
(~5 minutes walk from Kwun Tong MTR Station Exit B1)
All primary and secondary school students in Hong Kong are welcome to apply. Each nominator (teacher / school representative / guardian) can nominate up to 4 students per category to participate in the selection. Shortlisted candidates / corresponding nominators will receive individual notifications before March 30, 2023 to advance to the preliminary round.
- Dec 1, 2022 - Application Begins, open for nominations
- Feb 17, 2023 - Zoom Webinar
- Mar 15, 2023 (18:00) - Application Deadline
- Mar 25, 2023 - Release Shortlisted Contestants
- Apr 08, 2023 -【Primary Schools】&【Secondary Schools】Battles
Application Deadline : March 15, 2023 (6:00PM)
How To Apply :
- Nomination Form submitted after 6PM on March 15, 2023 will not be accepted.
- Once the nomination form is submitted, no change of name, conversion or exchange of candidates will be allowed.
- Zoom webinar for all interested parties will be held on February 17, 2023 and March, 3, 2023 at 4:00 PM. Please contact us at 5981 3802 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for registration.
Game Rules :
Random topics composed of one adjective and one noun will be released right before the battle and each contestant will have to express their given topic in 20 minutes with digital drawing tools. The same rules will be applied to all matches. Multiple judges will present for the scoring and contestants who receive higher scores will proceed to the next round.
- Digital Drawing Tablet, e.g. IPad, Xencelabs or any other tablet
- Digital Drawing Software, e.g. Procreate, ibisPaint X, Photoshop, Clip Studio Paint or any other software
- Video Conferencing App “Zoom”
Judging Criteria :
Our professional judging panel is composed of committee members of ARTBAT Academy and Hong Kong artist team. The judging criteria are as follows:
- Idea and Creativity (25%)
- Composition (15%)
- Technique and Colour (15%)
- Completeness (15%)
- Artistic Style (20%)
- Storytelling (10%)
- Professor Laurence James Wood (Edu HK)
- Clement Tien (CEO of Arical)
- Kent Iu (CEO of Ready VR)
- Kenneth Tang (Founder of Don't Overthink)
- Threefire (Founders of Threebeans Studio)
- Blackbean (Founders of Threebeans Studio))